3089 has been updated! Lots of the building textures have been improved & new ones have been added.
The long awaited “snap-to-grid” building placement feature is now implemented, which should greatly help in placing aligned structures.
In celebration, Phr00t’s Software is hosting another free key giveaway for both games! You can enter on Facebook here:
Keep an eye out on the Facebook page for announced winners!
3089 is now entering “maintenance” mode, where updates will address bug fixes & balancing tweaks as needed.
Here are the full list of changes in v1.3.1:
- New building textures with the help of Swawa3D
- Snap-to-grid building placement feature added
- Added a “safe mode” when retrying the game if it crashed before
- Arrow keys will now always defuse bombs again
- Tweets won’t be made if 3089 couldn’t determine your IP address
- You can no longer use the grappling hook to float up on hooked robots
- You can no longer try and fly a vehicle flown by another player
- Hid the other player when it is flying a vehicle
- Fixed multiplayer synchronization bugs, particularly with restarting a server & vehicles
- Fixed flown vehicles in multiplayer from bouncing around midair
- Fixed vehicle weapon synchronization in multiplayer
- Fixed an end-game condition that could constantly be re-triggered
- Fixed a spelling error in one of the Xax Natives dialogs
- Fixed player positioning when starting a new game after loading a player at a high level area
- Other minor performance & reliability tweaks
Let me know if anything broke!