There was a reported crash when trying to render Ghosts on some hardware, so I wanted to get this update out as quickly as possible. However, I found a few other useful improvements I could squeeze into this update!
The world should seem more populated, since I increased the rate at which spawns are generated. So, even though more robots will be wandering around, using stealth should be a little easier since new spawns won’t be so close to the player & they will start facing away from you.
I did some deep analysis of 3089 & found some areas to improve performance. I also reduced the polygon count of robot arms while at the same time making them look much better. You will also notice better effects when robots shoot. I love making the game look better & run faster at the same time 🙂
Now things should be pretty stable for everyone — *crosses fingers* — and I can get back to the storyline!
OK, back to work!