Thank you KickStarter supporters for trying out 3089! I’ve received lots of feedback & these are the things I’m working on for the next release:
- A demo version so everyone can try this game!
- Improving buildings:
- Making the entrance (and entire building) pointed away from terrain
- Closing off some windows
- In some places, instead of a window, there will be a large opening you can jump through
- Quest location & spawning problems (e.g. that “Q” isn’t working right! ggaarrr fix it!!) 🙂
- Problems jumping on moderate slopes
There is still much to work on, but will likely be in a future release, like:
- Making the handheld weapon not be drawn behind walls & terrain
- Make fired weapons not shoot through walls when up close to the wall
- Targets you are protecting for a quest should be under attack!
- More vehicles with weapons
I will get to #1 & #2 hopefully shortly after I get the top list done! I’m planning to have the next release sometime next week. Keep testing & feel free to report bugs & other feedback here!